CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Bitefight


Bitefight is an online game. In this online game you get to choose your race, either Vampire or Werewolf. I, myself am a Werewolf. The main point of the game is to train your character to get to higher levels by doing quests, raids and attacks against the other race. You can join clans and have clan battles against other clans. You will also get gold, which can be used to get your stats up, as well as getting equipment like weapons and armor.
The main problem with Bitefight....... IS THAT THERE IS NO GAMEPLAY!!!!!
Basically, it's like what the heck. This game is basically a click game. You click on the button to train, it takes 10 minutes. Work in the graveyard, it takes 8 hours. And you have to wait for these. It can get pretty annoying and I wish there were some actual gameplay. They could have probably have done something like Runescape or something. Even though Runescape is not that amazing, at least Bitefight would have some gameplay.
So in the end, you have to ask, why am I playing this? Well the answer is, is that I am a big fan of the Vampire/Werewolf legend. I find it very intresting. Also my friend Dummysoul is playing as well, he's a Vampire and sooner or later, we will have a showdown.
Bitefight is not a game for everyone, I would say only for people who are interested into the Vampire/Werewolf legend.

0 comments: