CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Alice Review














All I got to say about Alice is wow. Really. Basically I can't believe that Alice is a free product, even though it is a little primitive, it works very well and the graphics are pretty good. I find Alice a great beginner's tool to starting out in video game engineering.

I, myself, have lot's of fun using Alice during assignments. Discovering new things and tools of controlling the person or object is lots of fun. Sometimes I find Alice a little challenging at some points, trying to get an object or person to do something and they wont completely do what I want. Though it is a great learning tool, learning from mistakes and makes the programmer more experienced in the video game engineering field.

I am currently working on a short Racing game with Alice. So far, things have been running smoothly. Only a few challenges along the way. I can't wait to finish the game.

In the end I recommend Alice to anyone who wants to learn how to program games, people who want to make animations, or for anyone who wants to fool around with a animation program.

Rating: 4/5

0 comments: