CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Conclusion Blog

By doing in depth game play, I noticed little things about video games that I wouldn't notice before. I would see small little details that made the game good or bad. Basically all the games I reviewed had little flaws here and there but they may not be flaws to everyone. I could probably make a better game than Shootout 2, by adding more levels and making it a little more difficult. But something like Goldeneye: Rogue Agent or Resident Evil 4 will be something I probably wouldn't be able to pull off. I also realized that making video reviews was a lot harder than it seemed, since I was gonna make every review a video review.
In the end, reviewing these games were fun. I also had lot's of fun making video reviews for this blog. I hope you enjoyed them.

Wolf

0 comments: